Solutions that will work in the long-term
2012-05-28 | “Here in the Czech Republic, environmental awareness is slow to catch on. ‘Green’ behaviour – that is, recycling or saving energy – still is not a matter of course for us. But I am convinced that all of us will become more keenly aware of it with ‘Every day is a GreenDay’. Therefore it is also very important for us to find solutions that will work in the long-term, instead of just being successful during the GreenWeek. Previously we had hardly ever thought about the GreenTech logo, but after this week that changed dramatically.
Now we know exactly what this philosophy means and how we can win customers over to our approach. We also share these experiences with our families and friends, however, so we can also develop ideas for behaving ‘green’ at home. It’s high time, so that our children and grandchildren will be able to enjoy nature that is still unspoiled.”
Other Events of the Subsidiary:
- Collection of electronic waste
- Public transport of the sales people
- Installation of a new air curtain, to save energy
- Excursion to the company Ekor
- short excursion about „how to deal with waste“
- Presentation from Mr. Skorepa about the green village and how to save energy. Discussion about using GreenTech EC-Fans.